Do you want to know what wines are "visiting cards": America, Chile, Argentina, New Zealand and Australia? Come to the tasting of wines from these countries. We have in the program: fresh sauvignon, velvety shiraz, juicy zinfandel, magnificent malbec, spicy carmener. Also we will try the wine from the originally Crimean grape variety - Kokur. Tasting is complemented by juicy snacks from our chef.
List of wines:
- Kokur Yayla 2014 (Crimea)
- Paddle Creek Sauvignon Blanc 2016 (New Zealand)
- Alamos Malbec Catena Zapata 2016 (Argentina)
- Arboleda Carmenere 2015 (Chile)
- Angel's Share McLaren Vale Shiraz Two Hands 2015 (Australia)
- Ravenswood Lodi Old Vine Zinfandel 2014 (USA)
Grape vines in the countries of the new world were imported from Europe, as people mastered new territories. Some varieties started to produce amazing wines that were much more interesting than their European counterparts. Others have changed, adapting to the terroirs of the resettlement sites and created new wine styles.
We are glad to invite you to the next wine tasting - "Specialists of the New World".
Beginning on 12/08 at 18:00
Price 1800 rubles.
See you at the restaurant "Doctor Whiskey" at Yalta, ul. Pushkinskaya, 9-B
Booking by phone +7 978 701 701 4
Starts at 18:00