On Saturday, 05.08.17 at 18.00, at the "Doctor Whiskey" restaurant, Scotland whiskey will be tasting from the Speyside region, which means the valley of the Spey river. Despite the small area in this region is concentrated the largest number of distilleries of Scotland. The difficult location of the region attracted a lot of illegal whiskey producers - at the end of the 18th and the beginning of the 19th century there were about a hundred of them. Speiskyys Spektis is distinguished by a malty character with floral, fruity and spicy notes in its fragrance. A rich taste rarely contains smoky accents.
We offer you to taste 7 varieties of whiskey, which will clearly represent the diversity of the region.
A bouquet of whiskey will be complemented by specially selected snacks from our chef:
1. Glen Grant, "The Major's Reserve" welcome drink
2. Glenrothes Shery Cask Reserve - Cream cheese, glazed with currant sauce.
3. Aultmore 12 Year Old - Chicken fillet with pineapple and honey-mustard sauce
4. Cragganmore 12 year - Terin from foie gras with caramelized apple
5. Macallan 12 years Sherry - Roast beef with foie gras terrine and bitter chocolate
6. Balvenie 12 years- Cold smoked salmon with gorgonzola cheese and flying fish roe
7. Old Ballantruan - Smoked mackerel with pear and berry sauce
See you at the restaurant "Doctor Whiskey" at Yalta, st. Pushkinskaya, 9-B.
Booking by phone +7 978 701 701 4.
Limited number of seats.
Starts at 18:00
Reserve a table